Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Stupid. stupidity.

There's this boy I know. Actually he's a former beau of mine. And at one point, I would have given anything to just see his smile. Does that sound too cliché? Well I don't care if it does or not because that's how I felt. I remember begging him to sing for me on the phone at two in the morning because it helped me to dream of him and his amazing smile. We knew each other only a short while but there was something about him that just tingled my heart. I blame it on that smile. That wonderful, breath taking smile...

And now...oh now...he annoys the hell out of me. We don't even talk and I find him to be one of the most obnoxious kids I've ever met. Maybe it's how we ended that has made me so bitter or maybe it's the fact that he's stupid and a jerk and cocky when he has no reason to be. Ha and he says I flatter myself too much. At least I have reasons to flatter myself. Plus he acts like he's such a good person. Bah humbug. He's not. I mean I know that I'm not the greatest person in the world and that whole thing about stones and glass houses but still. I can just hear his name and it makes me want to strangle a puppy. The cuter the puppy, the better. Does that make me a bad person? Well if it does, blame it on that ridiculously dumb smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment