Sunday, March 7, 2010

My First Blog Award


This feels like the first time I managed to tie a knot cherry stem using only my tongue. I didn't know how I did that then [though I'm a master at it today] and I don't know how I did this now but I have to say thank you, Lovesick Fool. Recieving this award made me realize something about my blog. Now I know that I don't have tons of followers or hordes of screaming adolescents screaming outside my window but it makes me feel as someone out there truly is listening. I don't wish to sound like every other person who thanks their followers but you guys, thank you. Seriously. Every time I recieve a comment from y'all, my heart skips a beat [but in the good kind of way] because it's always something good and if you haven't noticed, good isn't something I'm used to. But I adore this blog and I adore you guys.

Now with this great award comes great rules.

1) I must pass on this award to another 15 bloggers who I recently discovered and love.
2) Inform your chosen bloggers of their award.
3) If you appear on this list, you must do the same and, like I'm doing, display this award on your blog, either in a post or on your sidebar.

This might prove a little bit of an obstacle for me because I'm not sure I can choose a mere 15 bloggers but I shall try my best. This may take a little while to fully complete and this post will be updated each time I find someone I feel is deserving of this award. Nonetheless, I shall obey the rules 'cause I'm such a good girl...

1 comment:

  1. That little feeling of accomplishment is great isn't it? Heaps of people take it for granted but they don't realise to others its the best feeling in the world.
    Also, the feeling of having something precious is wonderful and I hope you continue to have more precious things.

    ReplyDelete