Friday, March 19, 2010

Friends Let Friends Blog (subtitle by Ireland: this is proabably the best thing ever.)

Today, I have guest blogger! She's a weird, creepy, freak of nature but I quite adore her. Let's hear it for Ireland! You can find my post on her blog. Click that link thingie.
_______________________
thank you, thank you.

no really, stop. really.

enough applause already. I'm getting old here.

I don't really know what I'm going to write about. this was all very spontaneous.

um......

well, then "when in rome".....

I shall write a poem for you. this is probably going to suck, so I'm apologizing ahead of time.

I'm a poet and I didn't know it,
I can make a rhyme anytime.

(just kidding, here's my real poem)

cheese, soda, chocolate chip;
Indiana Jones hits people with his whip.
The bears go out for a night on the town,
and the radar makes a noise like "blip".

that is quite possibly the best thing I have ever written. I'm so proud of myself.


and, because I'm making this up as I go along, here is a funny picture I found on google that Nova said was "inappropriate" and I couldn't put it on her blog.

too bad, Nova. too bad.

those darn doggies. how dare they ruin a completely innocent picture that some old lady most likely was taking to show off her new living room furniture to her kids (who couldn't care less)?
at least her kids got a laugh out of it, and thankfully shared it with the rest of the world.

the other day, my older sister came over (she doesn't live with us anymore) to do some laundry. when I got home from practice, she was at the store or something, and had left a message for me to "please put her load of clothes in the dryer".

really, sister? REALLY?!

she just loves making me do stuff for her.

lucky for me, I found a couple of dimes and a quarter at the bottom of the washer that most likely fell out of the pocket of her jeans.

she still owes me the other half of my payment.

wasn't that a lovely story?

indeed it was.

um...

here's another picture, because my brain is fried and I haven't gone to bed before 1am all week. I typed in "random", and this is what I got:

awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment