Thursday, March 10, 2011

Once Upon A Survey

1. Never in my life have I been: in the right place at the right time.

2. The one person who can drive me nuts is: myself, to be honest.

3. High school: I prefer college.

4. When I’m nervous: I never show it.

5. The last song I listened to was: The Middle by Jimmy Eat World

6. If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: Maran :)

7. My hair is: not as long as I want it to be...or the right color.

8. When I was 5: I refused to wear clothes when not in public.

9. Last Christmas: was my favorite.

10. I should be: doing something more productive but I don't want to.

11. When I look down I see: my naked little toes.

12. The happiest recent event was: love.

13. If I were a character on 'Friends' I would be: watching myself in the reruns.

14. By this time next year: I want to be in another state for Spring Break

15. My current gripe is: not having very good self-control.

16. I have a hard time understanding: anything mathematical but that's kind of obvious.

17. There’s this girl I know that: refuses to believe anything that doesn't mesh with her view of the world.

18. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my mom!

19. Take my advice: in one ear and out the other, please.

20. The thing I want to buy: isn't on Craigslist right now ahaha.

21. If you visited the place I was born: you'd see a hospital room.

22. I plan to visit: everywhere I get an urge to travel to.

23. If you spent the night at my house: you would never look at me the same.

24. I’d stop my wedding if: my mother could not give me away.

25. The world could do without: marshmallows.

26. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: nothing. I would not want to do that...ever.

27. Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: was original glazed donuts.

28. Most recent thing someone else bought me: lunch.

29. My favorite blonde is: Scarlett Johanson

30. My favorite brunette is: Zooey Deschanel

31. My favorite red head is: my ginger baby I watch every other week or so.

32. My middle name is: Elizabeth.

33. In the morning I: do NOT want to get out of bed.

34. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: pigs.

35. Once, at a bar: I hope to have an amazing story for this one day.

36. Last night I was: trying to practice self-control.

37. There’s this guy I know who: won't give me the time of day because I'm not thin enough.

38. If I was an animal I’d be: an alpha wolf.

39. A better name for me would be: Ava

40. Tomorrow I am: going to the eye doctor. Fun fun.

41. Tonight I am: staying home.

42. My birthday is: on a Saturday this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment