Friday, March 11, 2011

Damn. Another survey.

1) This is seriously going to get personal, you ready? I don't know any other way to be ahaha!

2) If you were caught cheating, would you fess up? Cheating? I have no clue what you're talking about! My shirt was made with extra monopoly money!!

3) The last time you felt honestly broken? Losing one of my best friends.

4) Are you craving something? Mm some nice tofu.

5) If you could have one thing right now what would it be? My new glasses.
 
6) Would you rather have ten kids, or none? Well I am not having any in the near future but when I'm older, I'd rather have ten than none.

7) What do you hear right now? Good Charlotte ♥

8) Is your bed against more than one of your walls? Two!

9) What’s on your mind right now? Nothing. I can't multitask well. Posting, texting, and singing horribly.

10) Are you there for your friends? I'm there for anyone and everyone, even when they don't want me to be.

11) Last person to see you cry? My mother. She's the only I let see me cry.

12) What do you do when you get nervous? Well as of Wednesday, I'm supposed to take antianxiety meds...

13) Be honest, do you like people in general? I do. But I cannot say people in general like me!

14) How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids? It depends how old I will be when I get married. Maybe around 27 to 30.

15) Does anyone completely understand you? I doubt it haha.

16) Do you have a reason to smile right now? Yes, because I am breathing!

17) Has anyone told you they don’t ever wanna lose you? More than one.

18) Would you be happier if life had a rewind button? Then how would we learn from our mistakes?

19) Do you tell your mum or dad everything? My mum, most everything. My father, hardly anything.

20) Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes? It does. I'd prefer them to not.

21) Are you going to get hurt anytime soon by someone? Golly, I sure hope not!

22) This time last year, can you remember who you liked? My boyfriend.

23) Do you think more about the past, present, or future? Sadly, I would say the past. But I'm trying to change that!
24) How many hours of sleep do you get a night? On average? About six.

25) Are you easy to get along with? Hell to the no. I'm one of the most difficult and complicated girls ever.

26) Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with? If I hated her, why would I talk to her? Silly!

27) What was the last drink that you put in your mouth? Vanilla coffee

28) What size bed do you have? Pretty sure it's a queen.

29) Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in? Before! So I can get the temp just right.

30) Do you like the rain? I love it actually but only when it's warm. When it's cold rain, then I prefer it to come again another day.

31) Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? Of course! Obviously you are since you're reading this! :)

32) Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn’t do? Every day it seems like.

33) Would people refer to you as a goodie goodie, bad news, or neither? Adults think I'm a goodie goodie but most know I'm very, very bad news ;)

34) Who were you last in the car with, besides family? Maran ♥

35) What’s the last movie you saw in theaters and with who? I Am Number Four. My weirdest best friend, my wife, my girly girl and her manly man.

36) Have you ever kissed someone who had a boyfriend/ girlfriend? Mhm.

37) Have you ever been hurt by someone you never thought would hurt you? Who hasn't?

38) Your parents are out of town. Would you throw a massive party? AHAHAHA! No. My house is disgusting. I would do it at my dad's though.

39) Do you regret a past relationship? They all made me who I am today.

40) Would you rather spend a Friday night at a concert or a crazy party? It depends who I'd be with!

41) Do you tend to fall for the same type of person over and over? Never.

42) Have you made a joke about somebody that made them cry? I don't think so...but if I have, I apologize.

43) Do you care too much about your appearance? Probably. I don't like my weight.

44) Are you a jealous person? Extremely and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

45) Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nah. I have more clothes than I need already.

46) Do you miss anyone? Yes, and yet they are so close.

47) Last person who made you cry? Well it was triggered by my ex but really, my heart is to blame.

48) Does your ex piss you off? Ha. Which one?

49) What are you doing tomorrow? Maybe going to the drive in.

50) Are you the type of person who has a new boyfriend/ girlfriend every week? Well I've been in a relationship for nine months now so not really.

51) Is there anyone you want to come see you? Not right now. But I'd like to go see them.

52) Have you ever been cheated on? Sadly, yes.

53) Ever given your all to someone who walked away? I was the one who walked away.

54) Do you like cotton candy? Ew.

55) Who was the last person you had a serious conversation with? My blog :)

56) Are you planning to get knocked up or knock someone up by age 17? Add ten years and maybe.

57) Do you have siblings? Luckily, I do.

58) Have you ever fallen asleep on someone? Of course!

59) How has the past week been for you? Great! Good. Blah. Exciting.

60) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? About four.

61) What’s on your mind right now? A question put in for the missing 62.

62) Do you have a deep, dark secret? No :)

63) What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.

64) What is your current mood? Hungry, cold, content.

65) Who was the first person you talked to today? My mama.

66) Will this week be a good one? If not, I'll do my best to make it one.

67) Anything happen to you within the past month that made you really happy? Most definitely.

68) Who were you with last night? My brother and his girlfriend

69) Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night? Well we got off the phone because I was falling asleep.

70) Next time you will kiss someone? Next time I see my love.

71) Who should start the kiss, the girl or the boy? For a first kiss, I like the boy to do it. After that, whoever.

72) Do you have any plans for the weekend? I do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment