Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oops.

I've said it before and I'll say it until the day I die. I will never apologize for who I am. There are no secrets I hide from the world nor do I pretend to be someone I know I'm not.

I oversleep and sometimes I just skip whatever I'm supposed to do. Most days, I lie, big or small, I'm a liar and I'll admit. At times, I can be a total bitch and despite wanting to be nice, the things I say can be horribly hurtful. But trust me, I'm even crueler to myself. I bite my fingernails and I'm addicted to late night eating. I screen my phone calls and avoid all from my dad. When I get bored, I get needy and whiny. One of my past times is playing games with boys' hearts and I usually end up breaking them before they break mine. Sometimes I cheat on homework and tests and once before even in a relationship. I can get abusive without realizing it because I think I'm being playful but not everyone is as physically tough as me. Since I was 12, I've been dyeing my hair and now I wear make-up and pretty clothes so people notice me for being beautiful. I'm a control freak and I love being the center of attention.

This is who I am and there is so much more to me. Maybe there is more bad than good. But hey, I'm another flawed human being. There's billions of us because nobody is perfect. So don't judge me just because I'm not afraid who I truly am. I am not changing.

 So you can like me, love me, or leave me. It's your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment