Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Let's make it official.

I decided this a few days ago but just now realized I needed to acknowledge elsewhere besides my mind. I'm taking a sabbatical from blogging. It's not you and it's not me. It's the loss of inspiration, motivation, creation. And I'll be honest, I know why it's all gone.

See I haven't had the best life and for the most part, I keep it hidden from the people in my reality and I've been keeping a lot of it from you too. Maybe when I come back, we can start fresh and I'll tell you all the sad things that give me a purpose to write.

To make things sweet and short, I've had many people say I'm many things but the most common is BPD. Borderline personality disorder. I don't know, I just think it's a really fancy way to say "prone to mood swings and over-sensitivity". But it sucks nonetheless and starting in April, I began a new anti-depressant.

If it's helping, I guess I'd be the first to know, right? Except I don't really. I mean, things have been a lot easier and a lot more seems to be going well but I don't like the lack of writing. It's an out for me to distract me from more damaging consequences. Without it, I'm confused and awkward feeling.

So I'll be back soon. Once I find something or someone to give me cause to words, I'll return but right now, right here, there's nothing I need to say that seems of any importance to anyone. I'll try to make this short because I don't want to be gone and be forgotten.

Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment